Super Robloxian Corp Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 234 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:56 pm

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Members of the wasteland!
by Defaultio Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:48 am

» What happened?
by Jam12467911 Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:25 am

» I quit
by Jam12467911 Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:23 am

» What's your Favorite Hat of all time?
by Lheaven Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:30 am

» hello everyone..
by rockeness Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:50 pm

» Favourite Band?
by drea_girl Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:57 am

» I survived another giant tornado.
by Lheaven Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:33 pm

» Martial Arts
by Lheaven Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:31 pm

» KIng of teh hillz!
by Lheaven Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:31 pm

Official SRC Record of Members and Leaders.

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Official SRC Record of Members and Leaders. - Page 2 Empty Re: Official SRC Record of Members and Leaders.

Post by holic Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:54 pm

Is it me, or is Defaultio the only one in the fourms revealing his age?...
Lol....

holic
Level 1
Level 1

RoPoints : 27095

Back to top Go down

Official SRC Record of Members and Leaders. - Page 2 Empty Re: Official SRC Record of Members and Leaders.

Post by Defaultio Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:00 pm

(They are probably all oldies. Its ok, ill protect you, Holic. ._.)

Last edited by Defaultio on Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Defaultio
Defaultio
Admin
Admin

RoPoints : 27598

http://www.roblox.com/My/PrivateMessage.aspx?RecipientID=1320922

Back to top Go down

Post by Jam12467911 Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:00 pm

its just you.
theres 1 other guy.
Jam12467911
Jam12467911
Admin
Admin

RoPoints : 28469

https://superrobloxiancorp.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:47 pm

Defaultio the members are on SuperRobloxianCorp's friends list go off of that. There should be over 200 plus. Also, TheCheeseSlug is very busy in real life and hasnt had time to update th museum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Defaultio Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:50 pm

Well, thanks for tell g me In time!
Do you have any idea how hard and how long it takes just to write those names down, let alone alphebetize them?!?!
Defaultio
Defaultio
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:52 pm

I know your pain, I had to make a list like this before, it took forever! Think about how long it will take to add them to the database in the HQ xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Defaultio Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:55 pm

We need less members. Go through the list and when you find ones you are unfamiliar with, delete them. I'm talking down to 50 members. We have too much for now.
Defaultio
Defaultio
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Defaultio Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:56 pm

And it not that hard, Ive deleted over 700 of my "friends".
Defaultio
Defaultio
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:00 pm

No. That's never going to happen, we are going to be a big group. That's one thing you can count on. We will never be as big as X101st, they are too big, they have 7000 members, we only have about 250, thats not much. We can easily contact them. Plus, there isnt much more robloxians that we would want in the corp.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:02 pm

Maybe just get rid of some people who forgot they are even in the Corp.

Back to top Go down

Post by Defaultio Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:03 pm

More and more will come, things will get out of hand, we will have more than we can handle, and we will crash and burn. Trust me.
Defaultio
Defaultio
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:04 pm

Defaultio wrote:More and more will come, things will get out of hand, we will have more than we can handle, and we will crash and burn. Trust me.

I'm with Defaultio on this one. We should atleast slow down until we get Completely organized and can keep track of every member.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:06 pm

I will slow down but I'm not removing anyone from the corp, at least for now. How about this...we message all of our members and jsut ask if they want to still be in the corp. I don't want to do that, I had to do the last announcement to every member. Also in that message we should include how we will get future announcements to members that way we don't have to message them all everytime.

Back to top Go down

Post by ME576 Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:06 pm

Don't forget me :O
ME576
ME576
Level 1
Level 1

RoPoints : 27051

Back to top Go down

Post by Defaultio Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:15 pm

Ok, but more members will just increase the pain of you and the rest of us ading members to the database. I think we should send a measage to each member asking what Departments they are in and explaining that they will not be added to the database until they respond. That will make things easier for us.
Defaultio
Defaultio
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:19 pm

That sounds good, who is sending the message not me.
I will type the message then one of you can copy and paste it and send it to everyone.

"This is an automatic message from the SRC. We are wondering if you still want to be in the corp, we are narrowing down our members list. If you still want to be in the corp, respond to this message by telling us if you want to still be in the corp and message us with what department your in so we can add you to the HQ database. You will not be added to the database untill we receive a response, and if you don't respond within 1 week you will be removed from the corp. Another note is that our SRC account now has BC and has enough robux to buy the new clan system that's coming out, which will have all of our future announcements so be sure to check it out. Thanks, -The SRC Staff."

Back to top Go down

Post by Defaultio Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:23 pm

You should also reexplain the departments in there.
Defaultio
Defaultio
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:29 pm

"This is an automatic message from the SRC. We are wondering if you still want to be in the corp, we are narrowing down our members list. If you still want to be in the corp, respond to this message by telling us if you want to still be in the corp and message us with what department your in so we can add you to the HQ database. The departments are as followed:
Building - Builds for the corp. Scripting - Scripts for the corp. Community - Advertises corps, holds contest, recruits members, makes videos, makes outfits, etc. Corp Army - Our army reserve that fights for our corp when another clan declares war on us, this branch has sub-branches to choose your class. Weapon/Vechicle Design - Makes all weapons and vechicles for the corp army. Justice Corp Court - They settle arguements fellow members of our corp have, they also hold public cases for non-members of the corp. Court members also vote on wether or not to let people in the corp and to make members a leader in the corp. You will not be added to the database untill we receive a response, and if you don't respond within 1 week you will be removed from the corp. Another note is that our SRC account now has BC and has enough robux to buy the new clan system that's coming out, which will have all of our future announcements so be sure to check it out. Thanks, -The SRC Staff."

I vote defaultio to send this message to all members xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Defaultio Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:31 pm

I alphebetized!!
Defaultio
Defaultio
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:34 pm

Now you get to send the message my boi xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Defaultio Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:36 pm

That makes me sad. Do I have to send one to me? o:
Defaultio
Defaultio
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:37 pm

Yesh, to remind yourself xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Defaultio Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:39 pm

Fine. Neutral
Defaultio
Defaultio
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:39 pm

xD Yayz. Now get to work slave lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Defaultio Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:41 pm

Nu.
Defaultio
Defaultio
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next